IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SERVING AS A POTTER COUNTY ELECTION WORKER PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM
The Potter County Elections Office is responsible for voter registration and election operations throughout Potter County. Whether you need to register to vote, make changes to your current registration, request a Ballot by Mail, view sample ballots, see election results or find out where to vote in an upcoming election, we can help.
House Bill 25, passed during the 85th Legislative Session, eliminated straight-party voting effective September 1, 2020.
If you wish to vote for all of the candidates affiliated with one party, you should select each candidate one at a time on your ballot.
Did You Know?
- There are over 54,000 registered voters in Potter County and 24 voting precincts.
- Potter County is a Vote Center county. On Election Day, you may vote at your choice of 16 locations.
- Elections Office is located in Room 320 of the Santa Fe building at 900 South Polk.
- Photo ID requirements for voting have changed. Find complete information at votetexas.gov.
- Notice of Voting Order Priority
Get in Touch
Potter County Elections Administrator
900 South Polk, Suite 320
P.O. Box 9618
Amarillo, TX 79105-9618